|CAN Tool Version||Serial Tool Version||Compatible firmware version||Release note|
|1.31||-||4.51||- CAN Broadcast bug fixed.
- Additional safety improvements.
|1.30||-||4.50||- Improved motor calibration procedure.
- Facelifted can interface (v2.3).
- Various stability fixes in HV-500 firmware and CAN-Tool.
|1.20||-||4.40||- Motor brake and speed control performance optimise.|
|1.10||-||4.37||- Fixing various issues.|
|4.36||- Increased flash storage performance.|
|4.35||- Compatibility added for new hardware revision (V3.6).|
|4.32||- Current, Brake Center function improved.|
|4.31||- Bug fixed that could cause the inverter reboot when both Standard and Extended format CAN messages were simultaneously present on the same bus. (CAN 2).|
|4.30||- General improvements.|
|1.02||-||4.20||- RS232 GUI compliance removed.
- CAN2 ID Mask changed (HV-500 CAN manual v2.2).
- ERPM / AC Current table added.
- Safer start-up cycle from 0 RPM.
|0.92 (Beta)||3.2||4.11||- Modified IDs for commands on CAN2. (HV-500 CAN manual v2.1)
- Duty less than zero bug fixed on CAN2.
|4.1||- Adjustable extended or standard ID.
- CAN2 protocol changed (HV-500 CAN manual v2.0).
|0.91 (Beta)||3.1||4.0||- The previous CAN1 commands are available on CAN2 output. This port allows for easy diagnostics and controlling.
- On the CAN1 port available is a custom protocol. This port can be used for firmware upgrades and sommunication with the new graphical interface.
|2.6||3.32||- Safety improvements|
|3.31||- Analog inputs control modes inproved|
|3.3||- Double redundant analog inputs. Selectable encoder index waiting method.|
|2.52||3.24||- Hardware upgrade for higher input voltage (800V).|
|3.23||- New DTI Resolver interface protocol.|
|3.22||- Adresses an issue that causes some users unable to connect to the inverter after writing a configuration.|
|2.51||3.21||- Improved CAN Communication.|
|2.5||3.20||- CAN communication bug fixed. Firmware upgrade requires DTI CAN Tool device and FWU Tool software.*|
|2.4||3.12||- First published version.|
|FWU Tool Version||Release note|
|1.22||- CAN Tester change based on HV-500 CAN manual v2.2.
- Drag and drop function added.
|1.21||- CAN Tester change based on HV-500 CAN manual v2.1.|
|1.2||- The CAN Tester function is compatible with the new CAN2 protocol (HV-500 CAN manual v2.1).|
|1.1||- First released version.|